Saturday, July 26, 2008

We're Home

We made it home from Mammoth and had such a great time. We ended up staying an extra night and I wish we could have stayed another week. It was great. The drive up was so easy! The boys played and looked at books and colored and Violet cried a total of 10 minutes the whole 6 hours! On the way home yesterday it was a bit different. I think because all 3 of them were sleep deprived from not sleeping great the past 5 days they were all irritable. The boys did fairly well, but Violet was fussy on and off the whole time. It wasn't horrible, but not exactly the most mellow ride. I may go back up to camp with my parents with the kids in August for a few days and I'm wondering how that ride is going to be with me alone...hmmm...I'll manage! :-) Maybe this time we'll take a portable DVD player. We'll see...
Pictures might come later today - we'll see if I have time to download.
On a different note - I forgot my phone up there and will be without it until Monday when my parents get home and I'm not minding it at all. In fact, I'm sort of enjoying it, to be honest. Not wondering where it is, if its on ringer or quiet during nap time, if I've missed a call from Jason (I usually do...oops) etc. I think I like that I'm not quite so accessible.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, fine. I've been really missing you lately and eager to catch up with you, but FINE, I won't call you! ;) Glad you're back safe and had so much fun! Excited to hear more about the trip! Call me when you re-embrace technology! :) Love!!!