Yes, I had a milestone birthday yesterday. It turned out to be a great day. I had low expectations knowing that Jason was working but it was so fun! Our friends Kyle and Natalie took me and the kids out for a fantastic breakfast and then after naps we went to my parent's house. My mom surprised my sister-in-law (her b-day was in late June) and I with a mani-pedi and it was luxurious! Of course she popped over to Starbucks to get a fancy drink for each of us as well. After that we went to dinner and then Jason joined us back at my parent's house for dessert. It was fantastic. When we got home, Jason surprised me with some very sweet gifts -including flowers. Yahoo! I love my birthday.
The best part is I started celebrating Friday with the Prince family. We went to Dan and Judy's along with Sarah and the kids and we swam and had a great lunch. I opened some presents and we had YUMMY dessert....and then just layed around. Ezekiel fell asleep at 6pm in the car on the way home! He was exhausted from lots of swimming and no nap. The other 2 also went to bed early so J and I enjoyed Thai food and a movie.
Then today at our Sunday night group (we have dinner in LB with a group from our church every Sun night) they sang to me and Steve (aka Master Chef) made a flour less chocolate cake. If heaven were a food, this would be it. And REAL whipped cream. WOW. I'm spoiled.
Thanks everyone who called me and emailed, etc. I felt loved and celebrated! :-)




1 comment:
Happy Birthday Carrie!!! I just found your blog, why didnt you ever tell me...youve just been sneaking on mine. I love all the pictures of your adorable kids and peaking in on what is going on in your lives..this is great! ps. we still need to get together...
Post a Comment