Thursday, July 03, 2008

This past weekend was fun because we got to see family from out of town. My grandparents were here from Arizona and my Aunt Sandy, Uncle Ken and cousin Kendall were here from Texas. The kids and I hung out with them Saturday and Sunday we all had a wedding in San Dimas. My cousin Shannon got married...under a willow tree. And thats enough about the wedding...
Before we left for the wedding we were calling for Ezekiel and he didn't answer. This means he is doing something mischevious(thats why we call him "dennis"). I walked into his room and saw this:

Yup...just standing on his dresser with Violet's headband on
I was laughing too hard to be mad
Sunday after the wedding we went back to my parent's house to sit outside and just talk, snack and enjoy the evening. The kids got cold so they borrowed my mom's jackets.
Violet smiles ALL the time now, but for some reason its hard for me to catch it on camera. Part of the problem is that every time I get the camera out, she stares at it and won't smile. Its like she's trying to figure out what it is and she is concentrating so hard I can't break her focus...I'll keep working on it.

PS...its almost my birthday.

No comments: