Jason might be embarrassed I'm posting these - but he doesn't' read the blog so much, so maybe he won't know...:-)
Looking good :-)
During "transition" (it was an informal triathlon that didn't have timing so Jason took his time a bit more going from his bike to his running stuff) we had a family moment...Every once in awhile I feel like a single mom. I guess we all do at times, huh? Today Jason started a 6-day-in-a-row stint. I usually dread 4 days in a row because by that 4th day, I'm ready for some help - so this will be a challenge. We have some fun plans for the 4th, so that will break it up a little bit.
I have some cute pictures, but the camera is in Violet's room and she just went to sleep so I am not risking going in there and waking her. So thats it for now.
Well...almost. How about a blast from the past - things I'm enjoying/thankful for right now:
*my Nike+iPod (see previous post)
* Warm mornings and evenings
*Yo Yum-Yum yogurt --a new shop by us - creamy, delicious self-serve nonfat yogurt. I might like it more than Golden spoon


1 comment:
I can very much relate to the "single mom" feeling... but then I think of REAL single moms, and whoa do I feel better quick. It's hard though, 4+ days is a lot of time. Oh, I also think about Military wives... months and months they go at it alone. Not trying to take way from our struggles, but it is good to get some perspective when the going gets tough. You can always hang out with me at least!!
Post a Comment