Like I said yesterday, we went to a parade and a friend's house and here are some of our pictures. Reagan cracked me up at the parade - she keeps her sunglasses on! I've never seen a 2 year old who will do that. She looks so cute in them...
This is where Violet spent most of the time during the bar-b-q...on Kyle's lap. He's preparing for his own babies...2 boys due in Oct
Back to the parade - and G throwing snappers (is that what they're called?)Reese and Violet talking about the parade
See - I told you she smiles
cute girl
G at our bar-q-q...eating an ice cream sandwich in a Pirate costume that was 3 sizes too small for him
good old Ez...just playing here and there...


1 comment:
Dude I HAVE to get the TK and Rachel shot and the potty one! LOVE it!!!!!! Such a fun day!
Post a Comment