Hurry!! Buy out the E.L.F. products before its gone! You see...Nordstrom is going to start selling it, so they have to sell all the make up in the old packaging. Hurry! Only $1 for most items! Amazing steal!
Ummm....it costs $1 because its worth about $0.30. There is no way Nordstrom would EVER sell this make up. Hate to say it...but in my opinion...its CRAP!!!!!!! The eye shadow stays on for about 3 min, the mascara is one black clump on my eyes and the powder/face make up makes me look like I think I'm Hispanic.......Do I like any of it? Yeah, the brushes are pretty good for only $1...the lip gloss is SPF 15 (so they say...) and is pretty good and that's about it!
Just a word of warning that applies to most things in life besides God's grace...if it seems too good to be true, it probably is.
Tuesday, July 08, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is beyond hilarious!!!!!!!!! Did you do a photo shoot with the high quality stuff on?
Yeah, I saw the same Urban Legend about a year ago, except I heard it was Bloomingdale's that was going to start selling it. My friend Nicole was in the the store and while I was talking to her and made her ask one of the cosmetic clerks about E.L.F., she had no clue what the heck I was talking about...bing hoax. I orded a few things too and hated all of it. Big bummer. Sorry Care!
Ang
I personally like the eye pencils that rip my eyelids off. Or the "lip candy" that burns my lips off after 4 minutes of applying. I like my nail polish though:)
Post a Comment