I told Jason that I was going to do a "little something" for him for valentine's day, just so he wouldn't feel bad if he didn't do anything (we usually don't do too much)...well, I had a long day yesterday and was exhausted and to be honest...kind of forgot. I figured he didn't do anything either, so when I awoke to a sweet note and gift certificate for a massage, I was shocked... And so happy. What a wonderful, thoughtful husband I have. Thank you Lord for creating him for me and me for him!
Today I am thankful for:
1) A fun day on "the farm" with my parents yesterday. Gavin loves the animals so much and he got to show my Aunt Christie and her granddaughter all around too.
2) Ezekiel sleeping 7 1/2 hours last night!! (in a row!) I really needed the sleep last night
3) The blue nasal aspirator the hospital gave us - Ez has Gavin's cold now and is really stuffy. If I didn't have that thing, he wouldn't be able to nurse!
4) Jason being sweet and helpful to me last night when he knew I was tired and kind of grumpy
5) Pam Prince's new blog :-) The address is: pamelaprince.blogspot.com check it out!
6) Gavin quiet in his room - maybe he has finally fallen asleep for his nap? He just yelled for me for like 20 minutes...Overtired, anyone??
7) A day that we didn't have any plans and could take our time doing what we needed to do(today!)
8) Our yummy dinner Sunday night with Dan and Judy at Disneyland and a fun time with them, even though it was ridiculously crowded
9) Gavin flapping his arms and making his "goat noise" that he used to do when he was excited on Sunday night as we were on the train. I had a flashback to when he was 6 months old doing that. I love it.
10) Gavin having the courage to pet a baby cow and baby pig yesterday - he is usually too scared to touch any of the animals, so this was a big deal!
Tuesday, February 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yesterday was a day made for memories. . . it was sweet to my soul
Post a Comment