* I wish someone in my family was a hairdresser. I ALWAYS have this dilemma...I like my hair to be cute (who doesn't??) but really can't justify spending a boatload to get it done. I'm really needing a haircut, but can't go back to the last girl I went to. She charged me A LOT. Hmmmm...anyone wanna go back to school?? That would help me in this quandary. :-)
*My mom taught me how to make bread this week. I made a loaf of bread that turned out fairly good, for my first one. I'm going to make yogurt this weekend too!
*My house is still fairly clean...the maintenance is much easier now. I still love it.
*Someone asked how I had time to clean - with the kids and all...my boys play amazingly well together most of the time. Of course they have their times of not getting along, but for the most part, they love to be together. Monday (my big cleaning day) they played together all day. They use their imagination alot and make up games. They play daddy/son, nurses, policemen, they go fishing in the backyard, pretend they are scientists, and many other games. I love watching them and listening to them as they play. My hope is that they remain this close for many years to come. As for Violet...she just sleeps, eats and hangs out in a swing or a blanket with toys. Near bedtime she prefers to be held, but she is a very laid back baby, so (monday)I just moved her with me from one room to the next with her toys.
*Jason is going to Seattle next week for a LAPD soccer tournament. I'm rather bitter since he might see Kristen/Ryan and I won't. I guess I just need to become a cop, get really good at soccer and then I'll get a free trip to Seattle. Hang on, Kris - I'll be there in 2 years.......... hahaha.
*Jason is going to Seattle next week for a LAPD soccer tournament. I'm rather bitter since he might see Kristen/Ryan and I won't. I guess I just need to become a cop, get really good at soccer and then I'll get a free trip to Seattle. Hang on, Kris - I'll be there in 2 years.......... hahaha.


2 comments:
Wow, what a day! I love Ez's new do, but I will miss the curls a bit. Maybe they'll make another appearance next summer. :) And who knew one could have so much fun at Ikea? I will have to get there one of these days!
Haha sounds like a good plan. I dare you to do it. In the meantime, please practice your yoga so that you can somehow fit yourself into J's suitcase for 2.5 hours. Don't worry, he'll put "fragile" stickers all over the outside. You'll be fine.
VIOLET IS SO BEAUTIFUL. Seriously, how can you stand it? I knew that if you had a girl one day that she'd blow us all away in the cute department, but dang... now she's here and I can't get over what a little doll she is. Please send her with Jason. Thanks. :)
YAY for Ez's potty traing (and sweet haircut!)! I just found an old video of Gav a couple weeks ago that we took when he was potty training... wow, time is flying!
Love you!
Post a Comment