As I sit here typing, I am eating a bowl of my homemade yogurt feeling quite proud of myself. Its delicious! Thanks for the recipe on your blog a couple years ago, Pam :-) Today was the day Becky took the kids for a few hours and it was fantastic. I was going to run and get some practical things done, but then decided against that. Since J has been working a lot and is now gone, I have not had much time to myself. I can run any day (even if it is pushing 3 kids...) but I can't go shopping by myself almost ever! So I finally spent my Sephora gift card I got for my b-day AND I shopped at a thrift store in CM I just heard about. I got 5 new shirts, a sweatshirt and a shirt for Jason! The prices are slightly higher than a normal thrift store because its all "fashionable" clothes - more trendy-ish...but lower than normal stores. Plus - its not supporting the industry that is keeping child labor and sweatshops in business(had to throw that in).
One more thought...the closest Sephora to us is in South Coast Plaza and to tell you the truth, I hate this mall. The majority of the stores are VERY high end and the people who shop in this mall reek of prosperity and wealth. Today as I walked around, I was pleased to find myself out of place. Normally not a coveted position for me or anyone else, in this situation I'm thrilled with it. I do not want to be in this category...carrying a purse that costs hundreds of dollars and flashing a diamond more costly than my car. Not now or ever.
Off my soapbox...

My cute girl had her 6 month check-up and all is well. She weighed 16 lb 8 oz!

They both look a little silly here

Last night I was holding V making dinner when I smelled her poo. This is what I looked down to:

She certainly wasn't bothered by it! She LOVES G..as you can see in this pic she is always smiling and "talking" to him (sorry we cut you off E)

Something funny about G...he LOVES bell peppers. Most fresh veggies, but especially bell peppers. He asked to eat it like an apple last night!

Enjoy your weekend! We look forward to Sunday when J will be home!
2 comments:
What a bunch of cutie pies! I just want to squeeze that baby V! She's so precious! They all are!
I love that pic of Violet making that silly cute face with her big blue eyes! So cute!
That yellow mess is all too familiar...that is so funny she didn't even care! :)
Post a Comment