Thursday, January 01, 2009

My love of almost 10 years... Jason and I celebrated our 8th anniversary almost a month ago. We went out to dinner at the Melting Pot and loved the leisurely pace of the meal. There were several courses and we took our time with each. We enjoyed talking and enjoying each bite - something we rarely get to do - especially at the same time!

Mmmmm..dessert - dipping all sorts of goodies and fruits in chocolate...heaven


chocolate strawberries

I rarely get "fancy" drinks...usually only on special occasions. This was a definite special occasion and the "black cherry pop martini" was fantastic!

I like Jason's big smile here :)
Jason and I have many things to be thankful for - and one is that we are entering our 9th year of marriage. God knew what He was doing when He put us together and we trust Him in our future as well! I love Jason more than ever and am thankful for him every day.




6 comments:

Sally said...

the first pic is a FRAMER!!!! so cute. what a fun night! (can't believe you're going on 9 years...so awesome!)

Anonymous said...

A. You look SO SO SO pretty in all these pics! It makes me want to dye my hair blonde and buy an adorable blue coat just like my friend Carrie.

B. Happy 9 years!!!!! So amazing... still feels like yesterday that I was doing my very first wedding invite job!

C. I keep meaning to ask you about the M.P. and what you thought... they have one in Tacoma up here... I'm feeling a craving coming on.

D. I MISS YOU CARE! xoxo

Anonymous said...

This is such a great post Carrie. I love it!

Anonymous said...

By Author: It means becky:) Sorry about that!!

Jen Epperson said...

Happy Anniversary! I can't believe its been 9 years--I remember your wedding like it was yesterday! What a beautiful couple you two are.
We LOVE the Melting Pot--its our favorite "fancy" place to go. So glad you enjoyed yourself. (I am glad you got a "fancy" drink too--that makes it extra special. They have some yummy ones!) So glad you had fun!

Clark Family said...

Congrats lovely... I'm so stoked for you guys... I remember coming to your wedding... for some reason I didn't realize that we got married in the same year! :) talk to you soon.. Kacy