Violet has discovered lately that the boys do fun things that she doesn't yet...like play outside. Tonight while I was making dinner she kept crawling to the sliding door and yelling "hi" to them...trying to get their attention. This is one of her best tricks...her "hi." She can say it sweetly to people who look at her, with a wave, when she wakes up in the morning its a long drawn out 'hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" ...and when she wants to get attention, she now yells it : HIIIIIIII!!!!! Its pretty cute. She has not dared to crawl out yet, but I know she will soon.

At the playground today Violet also went over the equipment and flirted with the idea of trying to climb up. That never came to fruition, but she did stand next to it smiling and saying "hi" to me for about 20 min. I guess gone is the time where she just likes to sit at my feet and play with sand...

Jason and Violet sometimes go out with matching hair-dos...

Violet is saying a handful of words: hi, dada, mama, nannie, night-night(doesn't sound quite like that...), Ez, yeah, please (peeeeeeez)...and maybe a few more. She shakes her head no when she's done eating and nods her head yes when she wants somthing. She loves singing, playing with toys and her brothers, and paddy-cake - among other things! She is crawling faster than ever and can stand on her own, but hasn't tried to walk at all...I think she's still a little ways off. She is eating tons of different foods and especially loves frozen bluberries and cheerios, of course. She still nurses a few times a day and is FINALLY sleeping through the night most nights :) Life is good...I can't believe our little Miss V is almost a year old...and sometime in the next 2 weeks, Violet will no longer be the baby of the family...Baby Grace will take her place soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment