Tuesday, November 20, 2007


Is there such thing as "hair cutters remorse?" Kind of like "shoppers remorse," right?? So I went to get my hair cut (and colored) today and I started with one idea...and shared that with my hairdresser, but apparently she had her own ideas. Shes a big talker and as she talked and talked...my hair got shorter and shorter....I think I just have to get used to it! Gavin said all the boys like it (he, Jason and Ezekiel). I'm kind of bummed because it took me so long to grow it, but then again, I needed something. I was feeling so frumpy. And - its only hair! If I don't like it, I'll just let it grow again. No big deal (yeah right - that's what I say, right?? why is hair such a big deal???).



The new hairdo







Gavin had on a silly outfit and wanted to pose funny...then Ezekiel wanted to do the same pose (above). Funny - Ezekiel imitates everything Gavin says and does. Sometimes this is cute, sometimes not so cute. As Gavin gets older, it seems he is testing the boundaries more and more. I've been pretty frustrating lately with how much I have to be "on" him as he is talking back more and trying to gain Independence in different ways. Last night we looked at pictures when Gavin was 2, and it made me sad that he isn't that innocent, sweet boy anymore. Yes, he is still sweet and I love him so much, but that toddler innocence is gone. Now he knows that he can sneak candy off the gingerbread house, try and trick Ezekiel into giving him the toy Gavin wants, and try and lie (though he is really bad at it, so I always know...). I know that each age brings different challenges and we are asking God for wisdom to deal with each one..we are trying to be honoring and most important - consistent!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

NO REMORSE! It looks so cute! The long was great, but this is a great, sassy little change. I LOVE IT! And plus, we are sort of twins now. You must reallllly miss me. :)

Irun4fun said...

I LOVE your hair. It is darling on you and I love the color!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it!! It looks great on you, and it compliments your dimples - which i think is a great thing. Very cute.

And it does resemble Kristen's hair a little bit. :)