Friday, November 09, 2007
2 1/2 is too young to die
Realities of life do not make sense to me. As I sit rocking Ezekiel before nap time or bedtime, I drink in his still-baby-smell...I stroke his soft skin and look at his eyes, hazy with sleep. I pray for him and his future and another voice in my mind asks...why? Why did little Judson have to die? Why couldn't God have healed him? Actually, God COULD have healed him, but the reality is...for whatever reason, He didn't. I believe God is Good. But I imagine myself in the same situation that Judson's parents are in, and my heart aches. I honestly choke up just thinking about losing one of my boys. I DO know that Judson is in Jesus' arms now - with a complete and healed body. I trust in God's goodness. And if I am given a situation too difficult to comprehend...I pray I will respond with the same hope and faith Drake and Christina have (Judson's mom and dad).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment