Just a few random pictures and stories from our last few days. Violet has had an annoying rash the last 2 weeks. Not so much annoying to her, but more annoying to me because I can't figure out its origin. I'm thinking it might be some sort of an allergy. I thought that at first 2 weeks ago when it appeared but then it didn't' go away and when we saw the Dr a week into it, she said it was a virus. Well, I have seen it fade to almost the point of disappearing, then 2 days ago, it got worse and today was worse than ever. I can't figure it out!! This time its not on her face as much - more her back and stomach with some on her arms and legs. The good thing is she seems oblivious to it. She is happy as ever and cracking us up as daily she seems to "get" more of whats going on around her. She was very upset she didn't have her own juice taster at TJ's today. Ha! And she was pointing and begging for the yogurt in the basket. Funny girl. Walking update...nope, not yet!

Tonight at dinner the boys pretended to be babies and sat in the baby chairs. Ezekiel got down to go to the bathroom then came back with goggles on.

Lunchtime outside - warming up on the concrete. Yes, he's naked. That boys takes off his clothes like its his job.

Dinner in baby chairs

The boys played outside with water today and created a better slide for themselves:)

Yesterday I had the Fisher girls and got a few pics of Dennis the Menace and his sidekick. Ezekiel(my brother has called him Dennis basically since he showed his "mischievous" side) and Reagan pretty much have similar personalities. They are passionate (strong-willed!!), stubborn and slightly to moderately aggressive. They have a definite love-hate relationship. They are also both very mischievous. If you are wondering what mischievous looks like it is this:
-filling the bathroom sink with water then squirting half the tube of toothpaste into it
-squirting out half a bottle of sunscreen into the playwater outside
-coloring with marker all over the kitchen table and one of the chairs
-climbing his dresser and looking trying to find gum on the shelves high up on the wall
-climbing my dresser to look in my top drawer for gum
-pouring a cup of water onto his head right before bedtime
-putting half a container of pomade in his hair - at once.
-unrolling a toilet paper roll to "show everyone what it looks like"
-painting all over the cement on the side of the house
Do you get the idea?? The list could go on and on and on! Jason and I were talking about him recently and decided Ezekiel is just INTENSELY curious and acts on his curiosity. Without thinking.

They both tried to get naked but I told them "underwear is fun to wear!"
I'll leave you with a final Ezekiel story. He was so tired tonight and started crying and screaming when I told him he was going to be showering instead of taking a bath. I put him in, washed him and got him out - all the while he was sobbing very loudly. We walked into his room and started to get him dressed for bed and had this conversation:
E: I don't want to go to church again
C: Well, its not Sunday tomorrow so its not a church day tomorrow. Don't you want to learn more about Jesus?
E: I don't want to learn about Jesus ever!
C: I think you need some Jesus right now.
E:I DON'T NEED JESUS! I'M JUST SO MAD"
C: Well, Jesus loves us when we're sad, or mad or just having a hard time. And he helps us too.
E: And I don't' want to pray tonight either!
C: Ok, you don't have to. I'll pray for you.
Later, he told me "I'm just having a hard time tonight." I had not said a word about church or anything when he started talking about that. Funny how even at 3 years old he was fighting his need for Jesus :)
4 comments:
OMG I love it!
That above comment was from me, Becky btw:)
Hmmm...Cam had the same rash thing. It looked HORRIBLE, but he was a happy clam, not bothered at all. It came one morning, then faded throughout the day, only to reappear much worse the next morning. We got blood/stool tests done which showed nothing. Our doc said it must have been some sort of reaction to a virus. Baffling though!
The menaces sound like Jesse and Luci....I feel like they are trying to sneak treats all the time and they like mixed media art, if you know what I mean. The boundaries of toys and not toys do not exist to them.
I have to say that I enjoyed your list though.
Post a Comment