Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A day at the Farm

Well, 2 hours at the farm to be more accurate. :) Sarah and I met up at the fairgrounds where they have a farm with cows, pigs, sheep, chickens, llamas and more, I think. They kids had fun seeing the animals and then making "dirt angels" on the ground.

All 6

Oldest 4 of the group and wow - the Fitz 2 are smiling and enjoying the camera :) Lets just say Ben used to never want his picture taken and Addison has a "special" look for the camera...

I love her expression here


Big Momma

1 comment:

sfitz said...

It's true, my kids and camera are not BFFs. But Ben has totally warmed up to saying cheese, as long as its on his terms and there usually has to be a reward. And I am just fine with that. :-) We had a great time with you guys!