Saturday, March 07, 2009

my husband (slightly braggy)


This will be short and sweet. My husband's amazing. On Friday, he called in "family sick" to work since I had been up the previous night violently sick for several hours. I basically spent the day on the couch while Jason did all the normal activities: getting up with kids, making breakfast, finishing G's homework, getting him to school on time PLUS - he finished up my shopping for V's b-day party, cleaned up the house and was compassionate and sweet with me - buying me 7-up and drawing a bubble bath for my achy muscles. Like I said, he's amazing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow...what a great son (slightly braggy here, too :) ) But when it's true, I don't think it's bad to brag...it's just FACT!! Thanks, Carrie, for pointing out some of Jason's awesome traits. Judy

Clark Family said...

Praise God for awesome, selfless, godly men in our lives!!! I hope that you are on the up and up and feeling much better!! Love ya friend!!!