Thursday, October 02, 2008
inappropriate picture?
You might want to skip this blog if you are sick of hearing about stories that include Ezekiel and poop. I worked Monday and Jason found Ezekiel in the bathroom like this:
He had gotten the magazine himself and was enjoying my Runner's World. Great! A boy after my own heart! Speaking of Runner's World, got my new one yesterday (same day as you, S :-)) and I can't wait to read it!!!!!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Oh my! That is a funny, funny picture of Ezekiel. Thanks for letting us have a glimps of Ez beginning his daily routine. Down the road Violet will be yelling for him to HURRY & get out of the bathroom! Judy
This is priceless!
I love it! And in regards to your previous post, does Autumn really happen in SoCal? I know pumpkin lattes do but autumn?
Post a Comment