I'm not the biggest fan of Halloween, but my kids love it, and I love to see them excited and enjoying themselves. Tonight we went to the carnival our church puts on. I volunteered at the beginning and after that my parents and I took the kids around to bounce houses, games and crafts. Everyone had a great time....

my pretty skeleton...I couldn't bring myself to spend money on a costume - someone lent me a skeleton costume. I should have asked around and found a more "girly" costume - but really I don't care much! She did great at the carnival, but on the way home yelled and cried as she was overtired and overstimulated...BUT (off the subject)- she has slept 12 hours straight the last 3 nights!! Keep it up, V - I love it!

"poppy" and his girl

Batman and Skeleton

Cutest Bob the Builder you've ever seen

Ezekiel currently is obsessed with pink. He always wants the pink spoon and bowl. He wanted me to take a picture of just his pink spoon. That is his favorite color. He also wanted to be Batgirl for Halloween for awhile! :) (i'm not worried!)
1 comment:
Super cute!!!!! I miss your kiddos!
Post a Comment