Thursday, June 26, 2008

S'mores and new beds

Tonight we obtained some bunk beds given to us. We are excited to put them together and see how the boys do with them. We think they'll do great. They are SUPER excited. Tonight Ezekiel prayed: "dear Lord, for the bunk beds. Amen." I'm pretty sure that was him expressing thanksgiving to the Lord :-)
We have a fire pit in our backyard that we haven't used for awhile. Tonight we got wood for it and had a fire after dinner. We had s'mores and after the kids went to bed Jason and I enjoyed wine and the beautiful evening. The boys LOVED doing s'mores and we had fun watching them. Ezekiel said "this is beautiful" after he made his. It was a fun night.
Lately, the boys have been playing so well together. They make up games to play constantly. I heard them playing school today and they were also playing "mommy and baby." I think Ezekiel was the mommy. I love that our first 2 kids are the same gender...I think it will be a cool relationship as they grow older and hopefully not too much competition between them...if their interests are different...we'll see.
Ezekiel loves wearing Gavin's helmet and riding Gavin's scooter.
Got my hair done today...I love it. I like the bangs a lot.
Jason gave the kids some stickers from work and they wore them on their faces like masks before church Sunday morning.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR HAIR!!!!!!!

xoxo