Ok, I'm back....
AND...I know you're dying to hear about my progress as a swimmer, right?? Ha. Nobody cares...but I'll continue anyways. I swam today at the gym for the 30 minutes (in my new swimsuit, hat and goggles) and it was SO HARD!!!!!! WOW...I had already run a few miles on the treadmill so I was a tiny bit tired...then I swam for 30 minutes and was SHAKING from the difficult workout. I have a new appreciation for all swimmers and triathletes. Yes, this includes my husband.
Today Gavin and Jason went on a "date" to the movies. The other 2 are down for naps and I'm going to go clean out the car. And vacuum(I can NEVER spell that word right. thank goodness for spellcheck) it. Its ridiculously dirty right now.
AND - I've figured out a great way to keep my house cleaner. A house cleaner? NO! :-) I'm going to assign myself one room a day (conveniently we have 7 rooms/areas) and besides straightening up the house in the morning I will clean that one area...dust, baseboards, doors, etc. That way I won't feel overwhelmed trying to tackle the whole house all the time. I'm sort of verbose right now. I feel like I could keep going, but the length of this post is bordering annoyingly long, so I'll quit. (can you tell I'm drinking cofee? maybe i've had too much...i'm hyper...)


4 comments:
You're so funny. I miss hanging out with you!
Carrie..loved the blog and great photos. Wish I had your energy!! Coffee, huh?? Maybe I should drink more. judy
Hi Carrie, Jill here...hey what kind of sling do you use? I got one with Max but it didn't work well and really want one for Cole who will be here anytime. Would love to hear what one you are using and love.
You can email me at jillellingson@hotmail.com
Thanks,
Jill...in Seattle
Hi Carrie,
I always enjoy your posts..never too long! I was curious too about what kind of sling you use. I only used the Bjorn with the other kids and never really loved it. I see mommas at the grocery with their babies in slings and the babes look so content and comfy. Love to know what you're using.
Thanks, Shannon
rockshan@skynetbb.com
Post a Comment