I had 3 wonderful people to celebrate on Father's day! Unfortunately, my dad's celebration had to be postponed, but my wonderful husband and father-in-law were celebrated. Jason is a fantastic father of our 3 kids. The boys count down the days when Jason is working until he will be home again. They love to play football, baseball and especially soccer with Jason. He is my partner in parenting and I love him like crazy!
We spent Father's Day at the Prince's celebrating with the whole family (except sorely missed Jesse and Luci!) including Darren and Pam. It was great fun with fantastic food.
ALSO-- Happy Birthday to Judy on Friday! Judy is thoughtful, loving, encouraging and patient. I was thinking the other day how its great I don't have "problems" with my mother-in-law as so many other women do. Judy is supportive of me as her son's wife and is constantly encouraging me as a wife and mom. She sends fun cards with stickers and always smells really good :-) Happy birthday Judy!


No comments:
Post a Comment