Why does car trouble always happen at very inconvenient times? I guess its never a good time to have to fix your car, huh? Well, this past weekend, our dryer died, so we bought a new one. The first new one ever, but about our...4th or 5th dryer. We decided a new one would beat buying a used one for $200 and replacing it in a year or 2. Then today we had to have our Acura towed to a mechanic - its possibly the transmission. As I'm told, this is a very bad issue to have. The possibility could be very expensive. The mechanic didn't get to our car today, so we don't know the damage yet. We were able to get all 3 car seats in the back of the Nissan - using Gavin's old seat for Ezekiel since the Britax takes up half the backseat by itself. We are really praying its just a small problem! Since I haven't been working....lets just say we don't have anything extra to spend on car troubles.
On the upside...this weekend was very fun for me because I got to spend time with Kristen on Friday night (as well as some other girls I love seeing), all day Sunday and a few hours today. It was like she had never left...and as she was getting into her awesome rental Hyundai...I felt like she was just driving back to her apartment in Irvine....still feels weird to me that she doesn't live here anymore. She bought Violet some adorable outfits - and today was Violet's first day in a dress! She looked so cute. Pictures to come in a post tomorrow.
That's about it...OH I FORGOT SOMETHING!!
This is for those of you who are moms...I've been looking on craigslist for a double jogger again...the one I bought a year or so ago will not work for Violet for another 6 months or so. Plus it needed some other replacement parts and I was thinking it would be cool to get another one...SO - I found a double BOB(really great running stroller) on Craigslist for $175...never been used!! Has sat in a garage for 1 1/2 years...NEVER BEEN USED!! I was SUPER excited (can you tell?) and today went for my first run with Violet and Ezekiel. She slept the whole time - and Ezekiel talked the whole time..which is funny because usually that's Gavin's role. But since Gavin wasn't there, Ezekiel was the chatterbox.
Better go....baby crying.
Monday, April 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment