oh...and bad news about our car. the transmission has to be "rebuilt." LOTS of money. Shoot. But hey...it is what it is. (donations can be sent to our address...haha. i'm so funny...)
Wednesday, April 23, 2008
Plethora of Photos
Kristen bought some adorable outfits for violet and we decided to have a photo shoot in one of them. We spent what seemed like an hour (probably was only 20 minutes) smiling in her face, talking in high voices, playing with her toes and basically trying anything to get Violet to smile. We got a few...but not many! I think she looks so cute in her headband and her first dress...not first dress she's received, but first dress that she has worn!


This is blurry, but she was amazed by the camera in her face
Another shot with the camera
Tuesday nights we go downtown to a street fair and last night we went with our friends the Fishers and the McCrae's! Sally and I took a quick picture...
Here's our cute friend Reagan
With the boys...
The only proof I have that Kristen was here this weekend! Not so good about taking any pictures with her!
Another one from the photo shoot
Saturday night we got together with some of our friends for dinner and the UFC fight. Here are 5 of the 9 kids that were there. The boys were watching High School Musical. They didn't last too long with it.
Ezekiel is so cute with Violet - always talking to her and wanting to hug and hold her
For those of you who don't know, Jason is training for a triathlon he is doing in May with my brother. He has really gotten into it and its been fun to see him get excited about his race - since I can relate to that. He has been training hard! Here he is after swimming today in the ocean in Long beach.
More from last night - Gav and Makenzie
And last but not least...the BOB stroller :-) We love it! (we're dorks)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love all these pictures! The first one of Violet is SO cute and funny, I'm going to frame it I think. The picture of her on Kristen's blog is adorable. SO sweet.
Post a Comment