Last Saturday we celebrated our friend Makenzie's 2nd birthday. We had to take some pictures of the kids all together.
This is the position that Violet appreciates when she has gas - on her belly on my knees Jason and the kids messing around... Violet and her boyfriend Isaiah
Violet is in her new chair we bought for her. We have the swing, but she doesn't sit in it much. We had a vibrating chair the boys liked, and this is the same sort of thing We do our best to keep the kids away from Violet since they have both been sick, but I put her down to change her diaper and come back to this...the boys talking to her as she stared at them Jason could get Ezekiel to smile at 2 weeks old, if you can believe it (Judy will testify to this) and with Violet it was more like 3 weeks. Here she is at 4 weeks old, smiling at Daddy Judy came over yesterday to play with the boys, hold Violet and volunteer her services to do anything we needed. I decided the most helpful was just for her to hold Violet since she wasn't sleeping well in her bed. My grandparents were in town from Arizona last weekend and came over to visit with us Sunday
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
And I sure did love holding that sweet Violet. Nothing is so precious as a snuggly, sleeping newborn. Nana :-)
3 comments:
And I sure did love holding that sweet Violet. Nothing is so precious as a snuggly, sleeping newborn. Nana :-)
I'm in love with Violet already. I am coming. Immediately!!!!!
Oh my gosh, she is so cute and perfect looking!
Post a Comment