Let's start a club Carrie. I will make the tshirts. The I Heart Gripe Water club. My friend recommended that after Caden had his little chocolate episode (and when I say episode I mean day from you know where) and it saved the day. I will call the tshirt printer immediately.
Someone call?? T-shirt printer here... let me know sizes and color. Do you all need zippers down the front for baby access??? That's gonna cost ya. Let me know. Immmmmmeeeediately.
People apparently use it all the time here and love it. It is in all the corner stores. Why have we been kept in the dark?! I could have used it...ahhh...maybe at least 300 nights of my children's lives and mine.
4 comments:
Let's start a club Carrie. I will make the tshirts. The I Heart Gripe Water club. My friend recommended that after Caden had his little chocolate episode (and when I say episode I mean day from you know where) and it saved the day. I will call the tshirt printer immediately.
Someone call?? T-shirt printer here... let me know sizes and color. Do you all need zippers down the front for baby access??? That's gonna cost ya. Let me know. Immmmmmeeeediately.
I'm afraid I'm going to have my lawyers give you a call before anybody prints t-shirts. copyright infringement, patent laws...you get the gist.
People apparently use it all the time here and love it. It is in all the corner stores. Why have we been kept in the dark?! I could have used it...ahhh...maybe at least 300 nights of my children's lives and mine.
Post a Comment