Thursday, February 08, 2007

Adios Puppies

Today we posted an ad in Craigslist to give the puppies away and had MANY interested parties...the female is already gone and we have another person lined up to take the male. We are actually giving Chili away too. Turns out she is not too fond of being pinched and squeezed because she has taken to growling and nipping at the kids. No good. Can't have a dog that might hurt the boys! We are not super attached, so we aren't too sad about it, though she is a sweet dog.

Today Jason and I went to the gym together and it was great. The kids did great in the child care and Jas and I felt good to be working out again...

And my BIGGEST news is: My mom PASSED her boards!! From now on, please address her as: SHERRY, RN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yee-haw!!!!!!!!!! I KNEW she had passed, but the actual confirmation is good. She had doubts, just like I did when I took the boards a few years ago. So that is really exciting! I'm so proud of her! And my brother and sister-in-law, who PASSED their boards 2 weeks ago!


I'm thankful:

* Ezekiel didn't cry in the child care at the gym today - I was shocked. And on that note, Ez has been much more manageable lately. Not so much crying and whining. I love that.

*Barely being sore after my race - Monday I was a little sore, but not too bad. By Tuesday, I was pretty much back to normal

*Got in to the Dr. AGAIN for my eyes - I can't clear up this infection - I think its the pink eye from a month ago! So I got new medication that seems to be helping

*Tomorrow night - a party to celebrate the new NURSE in the family!!!!!!!!! SHERRY RN!!!!!!!!!

*All the new words Ez is saying - its so funny - he went from saying 3 words to a great vocabulary in a matter of days. Today he pointed at his shoeless feet and said "ut-oh...shoes" Its fun to see him start to understand things...pointing to coffee and saying "hot" and stuff like that

Off to eat a late dinner with Jason while enjoying Grey's Anatomy...

No comments: