Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Costumes

Construction Boy with his pet Giraffe















There is never a great time to get sick, but I came down with a cold after I worked Sunday night. Monday morning I felt pretty bad and I'm so grateful because my mom came over and watched the kids so I could sleep. Ok, not only did she watch the kids, but she also cleaned my house, did laundry, ran the dishwasher, fed my kids lunch and put them down for naps, cleaned up poop in the garage because the dogs weren't let out in the morning...and probably more that I'm not even remembering. So I woke up to a clean, quiet house. Then Jason came home early Monday night, so he got up with the kids Tuesday morning so I could sleep since I was sick. Great how that worked out!

* Mom taking care of me, my kids and my house!

*Jason coming home at 10pm Monday night (instead of 3:30am) so I could sleep in Tuesday morning

*Extra time hanging out with Jason since I didn't work last night

*So far Jason and Ez have not gotten sick - hopefully they won't...but I'll be shocked

*Jason and Gavin carving our pumpkin together on Halloween

*Naptime right now.

No comments: