Thursday, November 09, 2006

About a week ago, Ezekiel found this pacifier among the toys in the living room. After inspecting it and putting it in and out of his mouth, he decided he likes it. So everytime he happens upon it, he has it in his mouth for an hour or 2, then he loses track of it. Its funny to me since he never used a pacifier. He sucks his thumb when he's tired and going to sleep.




*Chuck E. Cheese today with friends we haven't seen in a month or so

*Ez being managable despite only 30 minutes of napping all day

*Getting back into my running groove - I took about a week off when I was sick and I'm back this week - we'll see how my 15 mile run goes this weekend...

*Bathtime color tablets that make the bath water fun colors - Gavin LOVES them

*The new coffee mug Judy gave us (me)

*Being able to finally plan Ez's birthday party

*First birthday card in the mail for the Birthday Boy today from Great-Grandma Gregory - Thanks Grams!

*Talking with Kristen a few times today--staying in touch is harder than I thought it would be. Her free times are my busy times and vice-versa. But we will make it work!

*Carob maltballs

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Carrie,

I so love keeping up with you Jason and the boys, by clicking onto your blog. Love you all lots and lots.

Gramps and Grams

Anonymous said...

Silly Ezekiel. He's so cute!