Happy Thanksgiving. I hope you are enjoying this day with family and finding time to reflect on all we have to be thankful for!
*Food - every day, whenever I want it, whatever I want...we take that for granted
*Our beautiful house we get to live in thanks to Mark and Sarah
*Healthy kids
*Jobs
*A God who cares about every detail of my life
*Medicine whenever we need it
*Dr. visits that only cost $10
As we celebrate Thanksgiving with the indulgence of wonderful food, there are millions of people all over the world who do not have food to eat. I'm not being cliche here...I think we should think about these issues every day and not just on days that are set aside as holidays. Think about what YOU can do to change poverty. I'm trying to figure out what God wants my role to be. www.one.org is one group trying to make a difference with AIDS and poverty. There are thousands of others. Make a choice to be a part of the relief. BLessings.
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment