Sunday, December 28, 2008

I tried...

I tried to upload some pictures and there was some sort of error, so for now I'll update in word alone...
Wow - this Christmas season has raced by. Part of me is slightly relieved its over, part of me is slightly disappointed its over. This year was so fun - especially with Gavin and Ezekiel - they were SO excited and LOVED every minute of this season. We decorated cookies, looked at Christmas lights, and talked a lot about Jesus' birth. We started some new traditions - and Gavin reminded us that we needed to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus - so we did that before opening presents :)
We saw both sides of the family on the 25th, then on the 26th my mom's side of the family came to her house and we had Christmas with them. Craziness!
Now we are putting away toys, playing new games and thinking about taking down the Christmas tree - I'm sick of the pine needles!
Violet enjoyed her first Christmas as well - though to her it was just another day :) I'm happy to report she is FINALLY getting a tooth...but its sure taking awhile to come through. Poor girl -she's been not quite as happy as usual - add to the fact that she's also been sick and coughing for a few weeks. I'm hoping she kicks this cough soon!
Ok, theres a brief update for you. More to come. And pictures as well! OR - look on facebook :) Christmas pics are already there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOVE the new layout!! Love that picture too, SO cute!