We got passes to Sea World for Gavin's birthday but they expire Dec 31st...SO...we are going to surprise the kids and take them tomorrow. AND - I found a good deal online - so we are going to spend the night down there in a hotel. I can't wait to see how excited the boys are...they are going to LOVE it. We haven't done that for a long time..maybe not since Gavin's 3rd birthday! It will be a fun, special treat and I can't wait.do you like my blog update? If you want me to add your blog, let me know! I would love to!
Have a great evening...I'm going to go enjoy yogurt - and I promise to update with Christmas pictures soon!! :)


3 comments:
How fun!!! We are going to Sea world on wednesday!!!! Are you guys going to be there on wednesday? we got some free passes and are going down with some friends from church...
Anyways, I have been reading through your blog too... I loked your entry about the homeless guy by your house... The homeless are people that I have always struggled with... Our small group at our church is starting to work with a homeless shelter once a quarter... truth be told I really don't want to go... but I was thankful for your heart towards the man who lives on "beach st." I'm praying that God grows me in that area and that I get the courage to go with my small group.
Ok, that was a long comment... talk to you soon.
i like the new layout : )
We were there on Tuesday too!! I am so sad we didn't see you...that would have been fun! We were amazed at how crowded it was but still had a really fun day! Weren't you SO impressed with their night Shamu show...it was so REAL Christmas centered! Hope you had fun!
Post a Comment