Friday, December 12, 2008

We Celebrate Again!

Tonight it was my Dad's turn to be congratulated and celebrated as he is graduating with his MBA from Hope University! We went to a dinner tonight for the "hooding" ceremony and as you can see by the pictures, we had fun...though we missed Jason (my brother) who is in Costa Rica right now.

my neck looks ridiculously long here...
my little brother

Dad getting "hooded"


yes, i am loving my new hair!! blonder and MUCH shorter - i love it! oh...and doesn't my husband look cute??
My awesome parents - who have proven its never too late to fulfill your dream. Both have received their Masters degrees this past year...and in 3 months will be in Africa using their skills and education for Jesus! I'm so proud of you both!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOVVVVVVVVEEEEEEE it! Your hair is awesome!

Kelly said...

I LOVE you hair too!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to your parents for sure--that is awesome. But really.......your hair is AMAZING!

Did you know that I am planning to look that good at the end of March? Not blonde, just hot.

Shannon said...

I love your hair Carrie! So cute! Congratulations to your dad...how cool!