Sunday, December 07, 2008

Little of this and a little of that...

Ezekiel has been such a good sport with his breathing treatments - he sits and does it himself 2-4 times a day - depending on his wheezing. Its starting to get better since we started a steriod about a week ago...
We have some decorations up, but the boys really want the tree and lights on the outside of the house. We hope to get both done either Monday or Tuesday - depending on when/if I work. This picture is funny because G has a pouty face because V stole his stocking and she is THRILLED to have it. I love how happy she looks.


On Friday I had Reagan and Reese for the day. This picture is funny to me because Reese looks SO much bigger than V...while I was feeding Reese, V crawled over to her and was standing here patting her legs. It was cute. And for having 5 kids for most of the day, it was a fun and fairly easy day.
Found a jump toy thing up in the attic that V can sit in. She loves it!


I took the kids to a yogurt shop by our house (no, not Yo Yum Yum - we went to another place that had some holiday flavors advertised - J and I agreed its not as good as YYY) and they were thrilled to choose their yogurt and toppings. It made a dessert for a couple nights since they were rather large!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that picture of G pouting, V thrilled and E just being cutie E should be your christmas card. :-) Love those kids!

Anonymous said...

Seriously, the expressions are awesome. It tells a funny little story! I love it. Cutest kiddos!!