Gavin has wanted to play soccer for several years now. We decided to enroll him in the city league this year and its been a great experience for him. They are on teams, but don't play games. They learn the fundamentals of soccer and just run around and have fun. He has loved every minute. He is now asking when t-ball will start(end of June...).

Ezekiel had a hard time not playing on the field with Gavin, but we always brought a ball for him so he could play his "soccer team" too
I have frequently talked about Tuesday nights downtown here in HB. We love it. Jason has worked the last few Tuesdays, but I have decided to continue to go. I found out this week that the produce stands with fruit and veggies grow them all organically - though they are not marked organic. So - I bought the majority of my fruit and veggies for the week for $20! WAY cheaper than the stores - but it is supporting local farmers. And of course, Becky took some adorable pictures of the kids that I have to share.
How did she get them to stay like this? I don't know.
Gavin and his girl
Violet's boyfriend, Isaiah


No comments:
Post a Comment