Happy Birthday to Kristen White/Dacey...my best friend of either 10 or 11 years...I can't remember :-) We met at Biola, as most of you know and she has been my faithful friend ever since. Kristen, I love you because you are loyal, thoughtful, commit ed to our friendship and sensitive. You are encouraging, generous and dang funny :-) I hate that you are in WA, Kris...but I know it is where God has you and Ryan. I love you and wish I could have celebrated with you! Here are a few pics of Kris and I over the years.....



1 comment:
I love you Carrie Prince!!! Such a great little smattering of our memories... Thank you for such sweet words, too. I miss you and wish we could have celebrated together too! I know I'll be thinking the same thing in July too!!! I hate this distance. But I LOVE our times when I'm down or you come up -- I savor them. Thanks for being so committed through the distance and making me feel so loved as I turn OLD! :) I LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment