Thursday, March 27, 2008

I always told my mom when I was younger that if I ever had a baby girl, she would never wear pink or anything cutsey and for sure no headbands. See picture below. When Violet entered our lives, that all went to...crap. Of course she's going to wear cutsey stuff. That's what baby girls wear. Its almost a crime not to put them in huge adorable headbands. The one in her Easter picture was give to us by the Fisher's...as well as her outfit! I think she looks adorable.


The funny thing about this picture is I did NOT tell the boys to make crazy faces. They did that allll on their own
Both boys love to kiss Violet
More kisses
Our Easter was a bar-b-q with my parents and Jason and Angela. Jason's family was all out of town (we missed seeing you guys!). It was fun and the kids LOVE playing crazy with Uncle Jason. On to watching Season 6 of 24 - there ARE priorities in life.

3 comments:

kw said...

carrie, I miss you!!
my three favorite things about this post, in order:

#1 Violet. SO CUTE. wish I could hold her!
#2 Ez's hawaiian shirt. he looks like a cartoon, he is so cute too.
#3 Gavin looking like he sees the grim reaper. hahah, again. so cute.

Dan said...

Just beautiful, Carrie and Jason. Violet is growing so fast! It is a great picture of her, and her colors match her outfit...very special. Papa Dan

Anonymous said...

She looks different already...2 weeks makes such a difference. Can't wait to see her in all her "cutsie" outfits! Nana