I do the same thing (when a friend or relative is close to delivery)- but when I call any close friends, family, the first question is: are you in labor? No, I'm not :-) It doesn't irritate me or bug me at all - its a legit question at this point!
Jason has been off for almost a week now and its been great having him around! Its been especially fun for the kids to have Dad around so much! We also have a little routine where we take turns letting the other person sleep in. Its been really nice to be able to sleep to 7 or 8am instead of getting up at 6 am every morning. I know 6am is not that early, but its still nice to have that extra hour. As we speak, Jason is in the kitchen goofing around with the kids and they are laughing SO HARD. I love that sound.
Baby #3 is good...I had a really strong feeling I would have him/her on Tues or Wed, so when those days passed with nothing to report I was feeling a bit disappointed. Then I thought about it and decided - its not that big of a deal! Baby will come when baby is ready!! And I'll be ready for that too. My Dr. appointment today was good - I was able to ask some questions and let the Dr. know some of my specific desires and she was very receptive and supportive. I'm praying that that particular Dr. will be on call when it is my time to deliver.
Dan gets home tomorrow from Africa and my dad gets home from Africa next Wed...maybe Baby wants his/her Poppy and Papa Dan around before arriving?? :-)
Off to bounce on the birthing ball.....
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
hahaha YES YOU ARE!!!!! Love you Care! I am praying for you right now!!!!! So excited!!!!
"No, I am not," is NOT what you said to me on the phone when you called me at 3:00am Friday morning. . .
Yeah, Nathan and I take turns in sleeping in on the weekends. I too LOVE to hear the three of them laughing and carrying on. It's a sweet noise uh? Well...I hear you have another sweet noise to wake to! Congrats!
Post a Comment