Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Happy Birthday Nana!

The kid's table
The other cute boys
I love chocolate and so do my boys

swimming in the new pool
Jason took the boys in and Gavin ended up in this red floatie suit
Dan, Sarah and Ben
The boys watching a movie - they look so tired (must be why G is taking a 3 hour nap today)
Sarah and cutie Addison

Today marks the birthday of Nana...or Judy...or Mom(for Jason, Darren and Sarah!)


Judy is an amazing woman who is thoughtful, sweet and loving. She immediately welcomed me into the family and has loved me like her own daughter (well...almost...Just kidding!) since I have known her. She sends us cards and notes in the mail with fun stickers all over and always has a smile ready for us when we get to see her. She loves her grandkids and they reciprocate by always getting super excited when they get to see her. Happy 40th Birthday, Judy...or somewhere around there :-)


We celebrated yesterday and enjoyed swim time and delicious food with Dan and Judy, Mark, Sarah and us with the 4 kids. I even made the chocolate mousse pastry dessert I have only made 1 time before and everyone seemed to love it! And thanks to Mark, I decided I really do enjoy a good margarita...



No comments: