Violet LOVES books! Jason will often say to her "Violet, go get a book and I'll read to you" and she goes to the shelf in the living room or the boys room where there is a huge shelf of books and pick one out and bring it back to Jason. She gets herself into his lap and listens intently to the book. OR she pretends to read and babbles as she turns the page. She cracks us up. She talks and talks all day long and we have no idea what she's saying...
By the Sea (2015)
11 years ago


3 comments:
Maybe when they're older Addison and V can start a book club. :-) I wonder where they get their love for reading??
Cute, cute photos, Carrie. Yes, she does love books. We read a bunch of books the day I was there. She could point to many of the objects when I would ask her "where's the..." My favorite time with any of the kids is when they sit in my lap and we read. I love when Addison says "next one" as soon as we finish with the one we have. judy
adore the chubby legs!
Post a Comment