Sunday, May 24, 2009

Crazy Hair and DADDY!

Quite often, Violet wakes up with CRAZY hair. Its sticking straight up and the boys think its hilarious. They are always so happy when she wakes up and she literally runs out of her room to find them when once I get her diaper changed. Last week, she wanted to get on the couch with the boys and they were playing with her crazy hair...

And of course, posing for some pictures for me...
I think this one is cute (see what I mean about her hair??)

When Jason is at work, Violet has started pointing the our bedroom yelling "Daddy!" and all throughout the day : "Daddy??"...She ADORES Jason. Her face lights up when she sees him if he's been gone. She reaches for him when I'm holding her and often prefers Jason over me. I have enjoyed watching this sweet relationship develop - to see Violet's adoration of her Daddy and yes, he is equally taken with her....

No comments: