Sunday, May 17, 2009

Giraffe makes an appearance, books and rock stars

This giraffe costume was given to Gavin at his 1st birthday by one of Jason's friends. Gavin wore it for Halloween the following October, Ezekiel wore it on his first Halloween and Violet wore it...tonight. We were looking in her closet tonight saying there was a lot of junk to go through and Jason saw the costume and wanted to put it on her. Its a perfect fit (we think she'll be too big in October for her turn...) and she looked really cute toddling around the house in it.



Violet LOVES books! Jason will often say to her "Violet, go get a book and I'll read to you" and she goes to the shelf in the living room or the boys room where there is a huge shelf of books and pick one out and bring it back to Jason. She gets herself into his lap and listens intently to the book. OR she pretends to read and babbles as she turns the page. She cracks us up. She talks and talks all day long and we have no idea what she's saying...


The rock star boys

3 comments:

sfitz said...

Maybe when they're older Addison and V can start a book club. :-) I wonder where they get their love for reading??

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute photos, Carrie. Yes, she does love books. We read a bunch of books the day I was there. She could point to many of the objects when I would ask her "where's the..." My favorite time with any of the kids is when they sit in my lap and we read. I love when Addison says "next one" as soon as we finish with the one we have. judy

pamela prince said...

adore the chubby legs!