I sent Jason a text from work asking how Violet was doing and he sent me an email that included the above picture...poor poor Violet. Doesn't she look so pathetic in that shot?? Well, the past 4 days or so have included fevers, coughing, a nose that seems to pour snot out like a faucet and much fussing and whining. The poor girl just wants to be held...and I don't really blame her. That's what I want when I'm sick. It was hard for me to be at work Sunday and Monday, knowing my little girl was at home sick. Jason did a great job and today I'm home and doing the comforting...the boys are also coughing but that's nothing new. I think they've had the same cough for 3 weeks...and before that it was a different cough...'Tis the season for coughing, snotty noses and the like! I'm rather ready for spring...as it feels like that includes less of this sickness.
On a funny note - Violet seems to have taught herself how to whistle...the other day I hear a whistle and thought it was Gavin, but it was Violet!


2 comments:
I could've taken the same picture of Troy today. It's actually Addison who has the double ear infections though, the boys just have coughs and enough snot to fill a pool. I'm ready for spring too!
So sad :( Kensington had that same face a few weeks ago :(
Post a Comment