On Tuesday we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese since it was rainy and for their ticket prize, Ezekiel chose red body glitter. He originally thought it was candy, but when we explained what it really was, he was just as happy about it...

BIG NEWS: Gavin lost his first tooth!!

He is MORE than excited about this:
(and isn't his haircut cute?? but why do these dramatic cuts always happen when I'm at work??)
I can't believe he is already losing teeth...and he's going to kindergarten next year!!
Jason usually works 3-4 days in a row and the kids don't see him at all. This is a picture of his first morning off...they miss him when he's gone and just want to be near him when they discover he's home!
On Valentine's Day we made cookies for Jason, Angela (and Grace:)) and decorated them and then after Violet and Ezekiel napped, we met my parents, my aunt, my cousin and his family and Jason, Angela and Grace down at dog beach. The kids had a blast....until they got wet. Then they were FREEZING. My cousin has a 4 yr old named Elle and twin-almost-2 yr old boys - Nate and Josh. Gavin and Elle play together well and really enjoy being together.

Violet ate handful after handful of sand...
Ezekiel is starting to get uncomfortable
Making cookies/licking sprinkles
Our V-day fun

BIG NEWS: Gavin lost his first tooth!!
He is MORE than excited about this:
(and isn't his haircut cute?? but why do these dramatic cuts always happen when I'm at work??)
Jason usually works 3-4 days in a row and the kids don't see him at all. This is a picture of his first morning off...they miss him when he's gone and just want to be near him when they discover he's home!
On Valentine's Day we made cookies for Jason, Angela (and Grace:)) and decorated them and then after Violet and Ezekiel napped, we met my parents, my aunt, my cousin and his family and Jason, Angela and Grace down at dog beach. The kids had a blast....until they got wet. Then they were FREEZING. My cousin has a 4 yr old named Elle and twin-almost-2 yr old boys - Nate and Josh. Gavin and Elle play together well and really enjoy being together.Violet ate handful after handful of sand...
Boys: "we'll be fine"
Fast forward 45 min:
both boys...crying..."I'm freezing, I can't walk, I'm sandy, mom will you carry me? I'm cold, mommmmmmmmm"
Can you say I told you so nicely to your kids?? haha
Violet: She's feeling much better! Yeah! Still a snotty nose and a little coughing but not too bad. No more fevers, so that's super. The picture is an example of why I don't do headbands on her anymore. They end up looking weird and messy. She took a single step the other day and will walk just holding one of my hands now as opposed to both...but I think walking is still a few weeks/maybe a month away. Possibly by her birthday. She is fun and cute as ever...now saying "Daaa-deee" for Jason instead of "dada" very cute. she is saying all done and thank you too. We have noticed more personality these last few weeks - she is slightly dramatic. And when I say slightly, I mean....GIRLY dramatic. The boys were not like this...if she doesn't get something she wants, or doesn't' like something - she is letting us know!!! I can't help but think its cute - at least at this stage!!
Whenever there is a blanket on the floor, she will crawl up to it and lay on it or snuggle with it - especially if she's tired!
Jason and I are well too! I hear of more and more friends who's husbands have lost jobs, etc and we continue to be so grateful to have jobs that are somewhat secure. At least for now :)
Ok - now more laundry to do and dinner to prepare!!
cheers!


5 comments:
yay! a post. i of course always love the pics....i really like the beach ones; the lighting was gorgeous and the kids looked liked they were having so much fun! sweet times indeed.
I love how much you love your life as a mom! It's fun to check in here and catch up with you and your fam. :) Love to you friend...
PS wanna hang out soon... I would be more than happy to come your way... actually in the beginning of April I am hoping to be up there to bring dinner to Erin and Adam when they have their little one so maybe we can hook up that day????? I'll get in touch again in a few weeks.. :)
What a great post and super good photos. I felt icy cold just seeing the boys! I knew G would lose his tooth this week. It was very wiggly Monday night :) I showed him Jason's photo holding his first lost tooth. Nana
Oh my goodness! I hardly recognize Gavin with hair in some of those pictures! I think when we saw you a whiiiile back his hair was buzzed also, so that's my image of him now. :)
Was his tooth lose when we were there?? I can't believe it. it's too soon fr tooth loss! Ahhh! I hope Kami doesn't lose any soon..the whole thing makes me squeemish. :)
Couple things--V is so big and cute!
Secondly, I keep finding cradle cap on Luci which I get at with veg oil which also leaves her greasy, though it actually sounds better than the actual remover stuff. I swear I also found a bit of the thick stuff on Jesse so they both went to school with greasy hair today--cool on J's short do but not on Luci's without hair thingys, since she got them taken away for the week for being naughty.
Thirdly, everyone is loosing their teeth but J doesn't even have a sign of wiggliness--and his teeth came in early so I just assumed he would be early with that!
Post a Comment