I think I actually started this blog this past weekend sometime but never had a chance to finish it. Ezekiel turned 3 last Thursday and I can hardly believe how fast time has gone. Its weird. And sad! BUT - parts of watching him grow up are really amazing too. On his birthday, he made all the decisions - all meals and what we did. We had donuts for breakfast, went to Chuck E. Cheese to play lots of games, and McDonald's for lunch (we know - we hate that place too...but - it was his birthday! ). After naps he opened a few presents, then went out with my brother to dinner and then to a volleyball game. The boys were beyond excited to go out with Jason and Angela. They didn't want us to come...and that part was sort of sad for me! They want to go somewhere without Jason and I! But another part of me knows that they are emotionally healthy kids because of that too. It was a very fun day for Ezekiel.
On Saturday we celebrated with some friends at the park and I didn't get a chance to include any of those pictures. It was a fun morning with more donuts and lots of playing.
For those of you who know Ezekiel you know he is "passionate." He screams and yells when he doesn't get what he wants (we're working on that...) and is extremely stubborn. He is also very loving and affectionate. He talks like crazy - especially when G is at preschool because he doesn't have to fight for talk time. He is very coordinated - getting good at hitting the ball when J pitches to him and loves to ride scooters. We love Ezekiel more than ever and can't wait to watch him grow into the man God has created him to be.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
The progression of pictures is great! He has changed so much! I can't believe he is three, and that Ben will be four next month. They are growing up too fast!
Post a Comment