Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Cover your Mouth!

Dan took some cute pictures of the kids on Saturday. The first picture embodies 2 things our boys love...1) wearing soccer clothes - at least 4 days out of the week (including cleats on Ezekiel) and 2) "running" with anyone who is leaving our house...they get ready, then run alongside the car to the corner.








It is cough and snot city at my house. All 3 kids have nasty mucous noses and the boys are coughing pretty bad. Ezekiel has been doing breathing treatments because, as always, he has progressed to wheezing and Gavin just has a "chunky" sounding cough. I just walked by V's room while she's napping and heard her cough...shoot. This is the part I don't like about fall/winter. The kids always get colds!
Onto other less nasty thoughts...I'm thrilled to have Kristen coming into town this weekend - I'll get to see her Saturday and I can't believe Ezekiel will be 3 on Thursday!! Wow.
As for my working...I worked yesterday and wanted to work today but they didn't have work for me. I'm struggling with this issue because I want to run out and sign up with a different registry that has more work rather than wait and see if God has me in this position for a reason. I have felt stressed about money, bills, etc. and realize I need to release this area to God. My mom and I talked awhile this morning about all this and I was encouraged. Jason and I decided we would give it another month before making any decisions...like signing up with another Registry, etc. At this point I'm more dependant on God - it is testing my faith...and I'm sure that's a good thing.

1 comment:

kw said...

gah, i love your kids.
too cute.
snotty and all.