Friday, November 28, 2008

Bummer

I'm so mad - I got my camera out yesterday to take a cute picture of V in her velvet brown and pink blazer and my battery was dead! I was at my parent's house and not going home until evening, so no Thanksgiving pictures of my family - I'll get some Monday with J's family! We had a great day enjoying family and great food.
Another bummer is I woke up feeling pretty nasty this morning. Upset stomach, achy, hot...then cold, etc. A tough of the flu, I think. Not too bad...I'm actually feeling so much better tonight, which I'm so grateful for because J is in the middle of a 5 day stretch of working. Hopefully tomorrow I will feel even better.
I'm amazed how great my kids were today...just playing in the living room while I layed on the couch. I even took an hour nap in the afternoon while Ez slept and V and G played together. He played with her and I didn't hear a peep for an hour!! I'm shocked...he is so great with her - very careful and watching what she puts in her mouth. He's constantly asking me if various items are ok for her. Such a sweet brother. And V...I barely held her today, but she is totally content crawling around and exploring...such a blessing on a day like today. Basically she played, ate and slept!
Its 5:20pm and I'm going to make the boys dinner...and I guess later I'll take a shower and just put new pjs on because I never took mine off today. Just one of those days.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you're not feeling well, that is never good. Gavin is so awesome. Can he babysit Troy sometime? Hope you guys are all feeing 100% by Monday so we can all get together.