Yeah(see the self portrait above), I went and got my hair done at the $40 Vietnamese place in Anaheim. I was worried, then after talking to my mom, felt much more at rest. No doubt my hair(and my appearance) is a "idol" in my life...we agreed that we should look good...frumpy and dumpy is not where I think you have to be. I think there can be an appropriate amount of money spent on making yourself look good, but I think where you need to examine it is how often you think about it, how important it is in your life...does it take priority in your thoughts or elsewhere (financially, etc.)? So...with that said...my hair looks good. A bit different (more stripey) than I usually get...but honestly...who cares! Its no big deal! Jason says it looks good. I'm glad he likes it.
And off to Grey's Anatomy I go. I have been watching much less tv than I used to, but this is one show I can't give up!!


1 comment:
Looks awesome, Care!!! Well... not as good as when I did it for you... but not everyone can be so naturally gifted. You should seriously post that pic sometime. I laugh so hard every time I see it! Never again!
Post a Comment