Thursday, March 29, 2007
Co-op = HEAVEN
I love my kids so much. Of course I love my kids...who doesn't love their kids? But I discovered today that this idea of Becky's is HEAVEN for me!! I dropped the kids off at about 10am and wasn't back until almost 4pm! They did great - both even napped! I had coffee with Jason, did Costco shopping, picked up at home, worked out and did a few more things around the house. It was amazing. Just to have this day to myself, not worried about rushing home to relieve Jason...not that he isn't fully capable, but he works so much, and having full responsibility of the kids is wonderful, yes, but a ton of work. So this arrangement is awesome for me. Some of the weeks I'm going to work an 8 or 12 hour shift so Jason's days off don't have to be the only time I can work. That way we have more time together. Other times I'm going to do stuff for me, or with Jason. I'm super excited about it. Can you tell?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment