Sunday, January 15, 2006

1/15/06


1) The worship at our church

2) Jason taking Ezekiel into the baby room so that I could sit in the service (sometimes its hard to concentrate in there!)

3) Having most of our 2 families close by

4) Listening to Gavin laugh as he played hide and go seek with Papa Dan in a shoe store today

5) A great lunch at Pat and Oscar's with Dan and Judy

6) The freedom to go to church - something we all take for granted - but there are countries where people can't go to church...why are we so priviledged?

7) Having parents that love God with all of their beings

8) Having parents that are both in school full-time pursuing their dreams to serve the Lord

9) That my parents made me earn my tv hours by reading - I think that is why I am such an avid reader...

10) Our pastor --God uses him to speak to me through his messages every week

No comments: