Friday, August 22, 2008

happy b-day jason...a day late


Happy Birthday to my wonderful husband!! It was yesterday and we had a good day. Nothing big...just breakfast in bed, a soccer game and then a fun dinner/swim time at Dan and Judy's with Ben and Addie too. It was nice. Though I would have loved to have a huge party, buy Jason lots of wonderful gifts and spoil him...the reality of life is that I couldn't' do that so we celebrated more simply instead. Jason and I have been married almost 8 years so we have been together almost 10...meaning we have been through a lot! Just in the last 5 years we have: had 3 kids, started new careers, and moved 2 times...that's a lot! Jason loves our kids with all his heart and strives to be a better husband and father. He is loving, funny, easy going and thoughtful. Here's to 30 more years! Oh wait that makes us 60.....here's to 50 more years! :-)

No comments: